Now and Forever

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where did 2013 GO!!!!!!


2013 in a NUTSHELL 

Wow I cannot believe it has been over a year since I posted.  My new years resolution for this year is to do better at blogging.  I feel it is a great journal that can be used later in life.

For New years Eve we had Tom and Camille Griego over and played games and eat Food.  We welcomed the new year with excitement and wondering of how 2013 would turn out.  Here is many events and fun times that occurred during the year:

MARCH  
On March 31, 2013 we celebrated.  A few days before Taylynn and I dyed eggs, and Taylynn loved it.  My moms Birthday and Easter all in one day.  The day before however, for Easter we went to the park and they had egg hunt there and sack races.  Then on Easter Grant, Thomas and Many came over and we did Easter egg hunt with them and my mom.  Then that night we did cake and ice cream. 
We had a fun celebration of Easter.  

 Paxton and Easton Saunders at Easter egg hunt


 Easter Bunny brought lots of fun stuff!






 Grammie turned 56 years old 

Taylynn and Daddy already for Church!

APRIL 
April 2013- Kaylee Moore left for a mission ( Clint's sister).  
She was called to the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania mission!  
She is an awesome missionary, and I knew she would be because of the strong
 testimony she already had and the great service she does, 
and example she is for everyone.   




MAY
In May 2013 Clint and I celebrated 5 year Anniversary.  Our Friends Scott and Mindy Saunders won a house boat in Lake Powell and invited us to attend.  It was so much fun.  We got to spend 4 days and 3 nights there.  Most of the time it was rainy and overcast, but was a fun time. Before we took off we put bathing suits and life jackets on all the kids.  We were going along on the water and all of a sudden Mindy yells "oh no Tay Tay!" and starts running out the front of the boat.  My heart stopped and the panic kicked in for sure.  To the left was a set of stairs.  They were very steep and metal steps and Taylynn fell right down them.  Do to her life jacket being on she didn't get that hurt except a good bruise on her leg.  That was such a great blessing that is all that happen.  She could of been hurt a lot worse.  There was a hot tub on top and Taylynn wanted to do nothing but be in it.  We had a lot of yummy food and laughter.  Trying to tie down the boat to shore was a challenge because of the wind, but it make it that much more adventurous.  

 Tay loved to play with the sand off shore.

 We also had a jet boat that we drove around the lake in.


 Friends of Scott and Mindy








 Slide off the back of the boat.  I even got brave enough and went
 down it into the freezing cold water. 
 A outside rinse off shower


On May 16th we went out to eat and Bowling for our Anniversary Outing 


 
We eat at a new place Called Tuscan Gardens 



JUNE
In June I did my first Color 5k walk in Blanding, Utah.  I walked it in just a little over a hour.  Me and Taylynn had a lot of fun, but she didn't want to get the white color powder on her.  

Clint's family came and we went to Moab and did a jeep Trail called Metal Masher.  
We enjoy going jeeping as a family

 Taylynn loves to pose for the camera!


JUNE-AUGUST
This summer my friend Kaylynn and I put together a program called Summer in the Park.
We had about 20 kids and we did activities in the park two times a week for 3 hours both days.  Each day we had different theme's full of games, art projects, food, and fun.  It was a lot of work to put it together, but we had fun doing it.  This is all the stuff we got to do summer in the park. It filled up my front room.  

JULY
4th of July Celebration- in Monticello my family came and we celebrated it together.  We were in the parade and the after went to the park for some more fun. 



July 7, 2013 We celebrated Taylynn's 4th Birthday. Tasha, Alan, Allie, Kelly, Annabelle, and Triston all were there from Arizona. We had a Dora fiesta party at the park.  It was a rainy day, but we still had fun!


 That night to celebrate our Brother in-Laws birthday that would be 
on the 10th of July we went bowling as a family and eat pizza.  

Then we took a trip to see Clint's family.  We went to the Hoogle Zoo, and to the SLC temple grounds.  




Salt Lake Temple ( Taylynn's first time there)



August 
The End of August Taylynn started going to Pre-school.  
I started a joy school with 4 other moms and a total of 5 children. 


The house she was going was just around the block and she was so 
excited she had to ride her bike there.  


In August for a week we have the County Fair.  There are kid crafts, games, food, rodeo, and lots of different entertainment including a concert.  This year was Phil Vassor and we got to go meet him and take a picture with him.  Tasha came for that week and we had a lot of fun attending the different events.  


Phil Vassor was an awesome concert!


OCTOBER 
In October Clint got another job in Pleasant View, Utah at Admiral Beverage Company doing maintenance.  I had to much to do in Monticello, so I stayed and Clint left to start work.  He got a raise and full benefits so couldn't pass the job up.  So, for 6 weeks he lived with his brother and I lived in Monticello.

Halloween was fun for me and Taylynn.  We carved pumpkins, went to a city Carnival with food, games, prizes, and hay rides. and went trick or treating.  We went with Thomas, Mandy Grant, and Statton.

 
My cute little kitty for Halloween!

   
We went to Mandy's parents house in Blanding, Utah on Halloween night.  
Every year he does a pumpkin walk and serves homemade root beer.  
For Zumba we dressed up as Zombies.  Taylynn loved going to Zumba with me every Thursday night.  

Every Wednesday at 10:30 am we would go to the library.  They would read books and have a little craft for the kids to do.  For Halloween Taylynn dressed up as Belle and they decorated cookies. 



November 
Thanksgiving time Nov. 25, 2013 I moved up to Pleasant view.  We are currently living with Clint's brother until we find a home.  Finding a home is not an easy task and can be kind of stressful, but I feel when the right house comes along and we are suppose to get it, it will happen. 
November 26, 2013 I celebrated my 31st Birthday.  Before I left Monticello my mom had a fun birthday party for me.  Then after thanksgiving Clint's family took me out to eat.  It was fun week of celebration.  

Greg and Denise bought a huge nice hot tub and Taylynn loves it.  It is nice to be able to go outside in the snow and be warm!!  Tay would go out there everyday if we would let her.  

December 
Dec. 13, 2013 Clint celebrated his 29th Birthday.  I had a bunch of friends and Clint's family meet us at the restaurant Jeremiah's.  It is a very yummy place and for your birthday they give you this huge cinnamon roll. 

On December 21, 2013 Denise bought us Voicemale Concert tickets for the family.  It was a lot of fun!
Also, Denise bought us matching sweat shirts so we wore those to match. 




For Christmas we spent it with my family in Monticello.  We went to Durango, Co and rode the 
Polar express as a whole family.  There was 18 of us including 6 kids and 12 adults. 
( More pics will be posted of it once I get them on my computer.) 

Then on Christmas Santa came (pics will be on here later), and then we went to my brother's house and opened some presents, and then on to my sisters house for our gift exchange and food.  We pick one family members name and that's who we get a gift for.  We had a very fun Christmas!


 I love broncos, so Tasha made me this wreath

 Grammie got the two girls dolls with a few outfits 




This year has been full of sadness, happiness, joy and Laughter.  
I am looking to what 2014 brings our family. 

taken 11/2012 

1 comment:

Nic and Shannon Rich said...

I'm so glad you finally updated!!! What a fun busy year you have had!

Update on Life

wow it has been a long time since I have updated my blog. Well, Clint and I are doing great! I am still working for Roy City and I am part time, but there for good. I am starting some programs for families in the city so that will be fun. I am loving my job. Thomas is coming home from his mission in one week and one day. I'm so excited to see him. He has been in South Africa for two years so it will be weird for him to be back in America. We are leaving from Utah and will be in Arizona on Nov. 9th, come see me at my parents house, or at church Thomas is speaking. That's a little update on life. Oh, if you want to order anything from creative memories let me know I need to put another order in within the next month. :)

Creative Memories Consultant

I became a Creative Memories Consultant on September 6, 2008. I am so excited to be one and help others bring their pictures that are put into a box into a scrapbook. If anyone is interested in buying any products to start their own or to help continue the one they have already started, just let me know. Thanks for your support

Family Visit

It was a great week last week my mom, sister, niece of two years old, and a new nephew of almost two weeks came and visited. Anabell the two year old always cute and we had a lot of fun together. My new nephew had such long redish brown hair. I have never seen that color before, but he is so cute and looks like my sister. We had fun visiting other family memebers uncles, aunts, and cousins that live in Utah! It was good to get to see them.

Kristy Moore ! How many have your name????


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
228
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Clint Moore


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
114
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

MOM VISIT

My mom, Clints mother in-law, came and visited last weekend. We had a lot of fun. We went out to eat and suprised her and took her out to the famous restraunt MADDOX. They have the best rolls. We went shopping, hung-out, and had a bbq. Her friend from youth came and hung out with us as well. It was an enjoyable weekend full of FUN !

LIFE

Just a little update on life! Kristy is Currently working for the City of Roy as an intern. There is a position for an administrative assistant that she has been helping out 8 hours a day until the position is filled. She applied for the job and hopes to get it. Guess we will find out in the next two weeks hopefully. Clint is doing good and working hard. He still works for ICI Paint, and does odd and end jobs for everyond else. He is good at it! We are teaching sunday school and loving it. It is such a learning experience and the kids are so smart. Utah is nice do to the fact it isn't as hot as Arizona. But there are day's it gets really hot. That is life in a nutshell.

WEDDING

We got married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on May 17, 2008. We had a reception in Arizona and then on May 24, 2008 had a reception in Utah. These are the pictures from Utah. I have not yet recieved the pictures from Arizona, but I hope to soon.

Picture in front of the BEAST !

family at the reception waiting for it to start

My Cute Sister's
My photo
Established May 17, 2008 in the Mesa, Arizona temple For Time and All Eternity. Nov 2008 we found out we are going to welcome a new little one into our home on July 21, 2009

Wedding Cake

Cup Cakes with chocolate stars

Honeymoon

We went on our honeymoon to Steamboat Springs Colorado!!! We stayed in a nice resort. It was very nice there!

Honeymoon in Steamboat Springs Colorado

Honeymoon in Steamboat Springs Colorado
250ft. waterfall it was beautiful !

Eating by the river

Eating by the river
We eat KFC yummy !!!!!

Dont worry we are wearing bathing suits!!!

Dont worry we are wearing bathing suits!!!
IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE BUT WARM IN THE WATER

the Hotsprings were amazing

Since both of us lived in two different states Kristy spent a few days in utah with Clint and then Clint spent a few days in Arizona. This picture is us walking around Downtown Glendale looking at all the Christmas Lights!

Wedding Day!

Kristy & Clint are getting Married May 17, 2008 in the Mesa Arizona Temple. The next day they leave for Steamboat Springs Colorado for their Honeymoon. There they will have so much fun ( pictures will be posted after). Then they fly to Utah on May 22, 2008 really late at night. Then on May 24, 2008 they are having a reception up in Utah.

We are so excited to get married and be able to live in the same state!!!!!!!

Our Engagement pictures!


I LOVE YOU CLINT!

Music Player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones